To protect our customers and employees, all OK TOURS customers, visitors, passengers, and employees must wear a face covering that covers their mouth and nose at all times while on board an OK TOURS bus or while on OK TOURS premises.
This requirement does not apply to children under the age of 2 or to individuals who are unable to wear a face covering due to a medical condition.
The use of a face covering should not be seen as a substitute for social distancing.
Please continue to observe rules regarding appropriate distancing while on an OK TOURS bus and on OK TOURS premises.
On Our Buses
Cleanliness & Sanitation
- We have enhanced and increased the frequency of our already in place and standard deep bus cleaning and sanitation procedures.
- We not only sanitize each high-touch surface (such as railings, handles, arm rests, windows, and seat belts) we also disinfect the seats, overhead compartments, luggage compartments under the bus, the lavatory, as well as the floor.
- We require employees and customers to wear personal protective equipment such as face coverings (and gloves when necessary).
- We have made hand sanitizer more available for passenger and driver use.
- Unless otherwise requested, baggage handling assistance will not be provided.
- When possible, we are encouraging customers to use the extra space provided to create a safe distance from other passengers while on board the bus.
- Passengers will be required to remain a safe distance from the driver’s area while on board the bus.
In Our Office
Cleanliness & Sanitation
- We are disinfecting common surfaces and areas such as desks, counter tops, conference rooms and restrooms as well as sanitizing technological equipment more frequently.
- We require visitors, customers, and employees to wear face coverings when entering our main office and maintenance and safety offices.
- We have made hand sanitizer more widely available for customer and employee use.
- Our main office allows our employees to maintain a safe physical distance from one another while at their work stations.
- When not at their work stations, we are encouraging all employees to remain 6 feet away from one another whenever possible.
You can also learn more about the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people.
Purchase of any kind means you are fully aware of the current global Coronavirus COVID-19 virus outbreak, the current travel restrictions, and inherent risks involved if choosing to travel. Individual travelers, charter parties, and all other passengers traveling with OK TOURS fully understand that it is his/her/their responsibility to check the latest travel information regarding this virus outbreak.
Individual travelers, charter parties, and all other passengers traveling with OK TOURS are aware that it is his/her/their personal decision to travel and is doing so with full knowledge of current travel recommendations and travel restrictions with regards to the Coronavirus COVID-19 and takes full responsibility for his/her/their actions with regards to this.
Effective April 1st 2020, OK TOURS requires all passengers to wear face coverings over their mouth and nose while on an OK TOURS bus or on OK TOURS property.
OK TOURS recommends the following preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Avoid close contact (Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people.)
- Use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol
- Cover coughs and sneezes
OK TOURS will not be held liable for any passenger’s decision not to follow certain measures.
Individual travelers, charter parties, and all other passengers traveling with OK TOURS fully understand and acknowledge both the known and potential dangers of traveling and thus utilizing OK TOURS equipment and that use thereof by individual travelers, charter parties, and all other passengers may, despite the reasonable efforts taken by OK TOURS to mitigate such dangers, result in exposure to COVID-19, which could result in quarantine requirements, serious illness, disability, and/or death.
A purchase with OK TOURS of any kind and/or by entering an OK TOURS bus, individual travelers, charter parties, and all other passengers traveling with OK TOURS waive the right to hold OK TOURS, LLC responsible for any injury, illness, or the death of the undersigned or other passengers (or any person who may contract COVID-19, directly or indirectly, from the charter party or such participating passengers or employees).